Deadline: September 19th, 2022, 11:59pm ET
Only online applications will be accepted. Candidates must submit a complete application for their candidacy to be considered. We encourage all candidates to submit their applications well in advance to avoid any chance of missing the deadline.
Individuals must be 35 years of age and under at the time of the application.
There is no age limitation for choral ensembles, dance ensembles and the contemporary music category.
Individuals and members of ensembles must be either Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada who identify as having Ukrainian heritage
You must define and describe yourself as a performing artist.
- Classical Music - Orchestral Instrument - Strings
- Classical Music - Orchestral Instrument - Winds
- Classical Music - Piano
- Classical Music - Vocal Performance
- Ukrainian Choral Ensemble
- Contemporary Dance
- Classical Ballet
- Ukrainian Folk Dance - Ensemble
- Contemporary Music, any Genre (e.g. rock, jazz, rap, other), performed by a group/band.
Applications must include:
- A completed on-line application form, including audition material.
- Current C.V., including education, relevant training, awards/honours, performances.
- Letter of reference - optional (1 page maximum).
- Artist Statement (1 page maximum).
- A high resolution photo.
Results will be communicated in the fall of 2022.
Please Note: Artists selected to receive an award may be invited to participate in promotional activities, events, the proposed 2023 gala fundraiser event, and will be asked to provide biographical material and images, videos which the Foundation will use in its promotional materials. The Hnatyshyn Foundation encourages all award recipients to acknowledge their award in their own promotional materials.Apply Now